At Champs Fleur, our priority is our beloved and ever-supportive community. We want do our best to serve you, whilst ensuring the safety of our team members.
We are excited to announce the decision to open all orders India wide, and internationally. We will operate in coordination with local authorities and do our all to protect you and our team members.
As we ship through third parties, our delivery times and schedules are dependent on them. They will do their best to ensure all deliveries are made in a timely manner.
Terms and conditions in regards to COVID-19
- Our team will do their best to take all precautions in regards to secure safe deliveries.
- Please note your delivery may be delayed due to restrictions. Champs Fleur is not liable for damage due to delayed deliveries.
- Additionally, as per our usual T&Cs, we will not be able to cancel orders or give refunds once an order has been placed under any circumstances, related to COVID-19 or not.
- We will always do our best to deliver your orders, however, inability to do so due to government regulations and other supply restrictions - Champs Fleur is not responsible and cannot process cancellations or refunds regarding this.
- Before placing your order, it is up to you to check if you residing in green, orange/yellow, red or containment zone. Champs Fleur is not liable for unsuccessful deliveries made in these zones due to government and local regulations