Shop online our cotton stems. Our natural dried flower cotton is locally harvested and dried in our workshop. It is 100% natural. This is our Year ending stock clearance sale. This item is not eligible for return or exchange.
Please note as this is a natural product the color will differ.
15 inches in length
Natural dried cotton
What is Included
Naturally dried 3 cotton stems
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item.
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Gently separate each stem, as they may be "sticking together”.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low-humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place when in a vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however, after placing a vase for a few days they will naturally “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there WILL be a fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with a fallout, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep it in a high-humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
Made in India
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a dehumidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- This product will have fallen out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be a fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with a fallout, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The intensity and coverage of the color will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
- Please note the cotton may become loose over time as it continues to bloom (this occurs even after the cotton is fully dried). If your cotton becomes loose over time, or upon delivery, it can be simply “tucked” back inside and securely with a bit of glue.
We urge you to read all of the information listed here carefully. Champs Fleur will NOT be processing any exchanges or any refunds on this item for ANY reason whatsoever. If you have any doubts about placing your order please contact us at email@example.com prior to placing your order.