NO CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS ONCE ORDER IS CONFIRMED. ALL END OF YEAR SALE ITEMS ARE SAMPLE PIECES THUS MAY HAVE SOME DEFECTS AND MAY APPEAR SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE IMAGE. CHANGES IN FLOWERS USED WILL BE AT DISCRETION OF FLORISTS DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY.
Shipping time for sale items is 1-2 weeks due to the large volume of orders. Sales items will be packed in a brown box with bubble wrap. No greeting card messages or special packaging will be used.
Caramel Tapered Candle in a set of 2. Our gorgeous CARAMEL shade is a nude/light brown colour.
What is included: 2 taper candles
Each candle is hand-dipped.
Light Brown - CARAMEL
As these candles are hand-dipped and made in small batches, there may be slight colour differences between includes and shading within each candle.
The colour may also differ from what you see on the screen.
Each candle is approximately 11-12 inches in length.
As each taper candle is hand-dipped, there may be slight differences in the lengths.
A pair of candles are packaged in our Champs Fleur black box.
Is it scented?
No. Our taper candles are unscented so they can be used anywhere around the house.
These candles are designed to be used on dining tables.
What is it made of?
This is made of paraffin wax and cotton wicks.
How is it made?
Each candle is hand-dipped and made in small batches.
Where is it made?
The candles are hand made in India.
The taper candles are packaged and shipped from Hyderabad,
How to use & care instructions
- Before lighting, trim the wick to 0.5cm-1cm. Refrain from trimming too short as the candle will not burn properly.
- Do not move candle once lit.
- Melted wax will run down the side of your candle once lit.
- Candle, flame and wax is hot while lit.
- Never leave the candles unattended.
- Keep away from draughts, and fans.
- When the candle is lit, keep vertical.
- To avoid cracking, fading, and melting, store your candles in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and dust.
This item ships India wide.
This candle is hand-dipped thus you may notice from imperfections or variations. This does not affect the quality of the candle.