Shop Champs Fleur's red preserved baby's breath stems.
What's included: 3 stems OR 6 stems of preserved baby's breath. They will be in a variety of lengths and widths.
This stem is a preserved product, not plastic or dried. Preserved items are much softer and more like fresh baby's breath than dried baby's breath.
This is a red colour with hints of white.
The red colour as been infused with the baby's breath after the preservation process, and is not the natural colour of the baby's breath.
The colours will slightly differ from stem to stem, and may differ to what you see on screen.
30cm - 50cm in length.
The length of each stem will differ.
You receive 3 stems.
This is a preserved flower product.
It differs from fresh or dried products.
How long will this last?
It will last for one year.
This is an imported product from Japan.
It is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad.
As a preserved floral item this is easy to care for. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life:
Unpacking your preserved flowers:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. Gently separate the stems, as they may be "sticking together".
3.Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
4. If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
1. Do not water. It is a dried item and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This item ships India-wide.
Please note smaller stems or leaves may come loose whilst shipping as this is a natural product.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. Over time, you may notice that small bits of this baby's breath dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
4. Baby's breath can become "tangled". These pieces can be gently separated. There may be some breakage
5. As the stems progress there may be colour transfer or leakage/dropping of colour (liquid). We advise you to keep these stems in a vase that can be easily washed, and away from anything that will stain (like walls or marble).
6. The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
7. Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
3 stems, 6 stems