Shop our naturally preserved green hydrangea stems.
What's included: 1 stem of hydrangea.
This stem is a preserved product, not plastic or dried. Preserved items are much softer and more similar to fresh flowers.
This is a light green colour. The colour may differ from what is shown in the screen.
This is colour has been added to the hydrangea after preservation. It is not the natural hydrangea colour.
30 - 50 cm in length.
The hydrangea head itself is approximately 20 at it's widest.
Stems may differ in length,
You will receive a single stem of hydrangea.
When you receive this item, there may be some small stems or petals that have come loose. These can be reused or discarded.
This is a preserved flower product.
It differs from fresh or dried products.
How long will this last?
It will last for one year.
This is an imported product from Japan.
It is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad.
As a preserved floral item this is easy to care for. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life:
Unpacking your preserved flowers:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. There may be some loose stems or petals of hydrangeas. Due to shipping this does happen. These stems can be used in a smaller vase or discarded. This does not affect the longevity of your stem.
3.Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
4. If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
1. Do not water. It is a preserved item and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This item ships India-wide.
Please note smaller stems or leaves may come loose whilst shipping as this is a natural product.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a preserved floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. You may notice petals dropping or separated from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen. Smaller items can be reused or discarded. They will also last for one year.
4. Hydrangeas petals and stems may be tangled with each other. You can gently separate them with your fingers, but please note this may cause fall out.
6. The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, yellow or white, which is the natural shade.
7. Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Natural Green Hydrangea, Natural Light Blue Hydrangea, Natural Navy Hydrangea, Natural White Hydrangea, Naturally Peach Hydrangea