Shop our natural dried red amaranthus stems. This comes in a bunch of 5 stems.
Dark red and red, with a tinge of brown and green.
Please note as this is a natural product the colour will differ between stems. Additional, Amaranthus stems will be a mix of reds with patches browns and greens (please see the close-ups). As the stem develops and ages, the colour may change.
This is a dried grass product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
Approximately 15 - 20inches.
You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem will differ.
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
This comes as a bunch of 5 stems.
This item will arrive in a brown shipping box.
Made in India
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item. Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Gently separate each stem, as they may be "sticking together”.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place when in a vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however after placing a vase for a few days they will natural “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fall out within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water It is dried grass and does not require watering.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- This product will have fall out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fall out within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. Overtime, it will only have little bits of fall out. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.