Shop our natural, real stems of dried white cotton. These stems have been harvested in Early October 2020, thus you will be receiving the freshest dried stems.
Images show what 3 stems look like.
Add additional stems to suit your needs. Each stem comes with a minimum of 2 bloomed cotton buds. This is a seasonal and limited edition item.
The stem is a dark brown and maybe grey or green in some places. Cotton buds are white in colour. They may have a slightly grey or light brown tinge.
As this is a natural product, the colouring will differ.
Ranges from 7in - 20in per stem.
As each stem is natural, lengths will differ.
Additionally, please note some buds will be "fluffier" than others.
Each stem is individually wrapped in tissue and shipped in a brown shipping box.
2nd October 2020
Dried & real floral product.
How long will this last?
This item lasts for 2-5 years.
How to use
Natural cotton stems add a rustic charm to any home. Perfect for fall and winter, keep them in a vase by itself or arrange with our other dried flowers.
This is a product of India and is shipped India wide from our workshop in Hyderabad.
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your cotton stems
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
1. Do not water.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. If there is high humidity you can leave this product in the sun for short periods of time.
3. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
1. If you notice cotton pieces becoming bigger or fluffier, please note this is natural and will happen. If you wish to have them smaller you can use a pair of sharp scissors to trim and shape them.
2. We provide varying lengths for the stems. If the stems are too short for you, you can add a bamboo skewer and secure it with tape. Green or brown florist's tape works best.
3. If any dirt gets on the cotton, do not pull it. This may cause the cotton bud to come loose. Get a pair of sharp scissors and snip the dirt or dust.
4. The cotton buds may come loose, to fix this you only need to mold back the cotton with your fingertips and set it back in place.
Our natural dried cotton stems ship India wide. For international shipping, you will have to check with your biosecurity laws.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. This item has low-medium sensitivity to humidity.
3. This product may have fall-out. The cotton may become loose and start to droop or become loose during the travel/delivery. This can be fixed by place the cotton back. Check out care instructions or contact our team on how to do this.
4. The intensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem.
5. Fluffliness of each cotton bud differs. Some will be extremely bloomed and fluffy, and other's will be less. If this is something you are particular about, we request you contact our team after placing your order and request for images of your stems.
6. Each stem will have a different amount of cotton buds. Each bud will have a minimum of 2 cotton buds.
7. Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
8. After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
9. Please note Champs Fleur does not provide any exchanges or refunds on this item after the order is placed and confirmed. If you have any concerns or queries about the items, we request you contact us prior to placing an order on firstname.lastname@example.org
3 stems, 5 stems