Shop our naturally dried pampas stems. This is in a natural shade with no added colour.
Select your set of stems starting at 5 stems.
This is dried pampas grass, and completely a natural product. It is not fabric or plastic.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem of pampas grass will differ. Additionally, some stems might be "fluffier" than others.
This is a dried grass product.
How long will this last?
As a natural floral grass that is dried, pampas grass will last you up to three years if care instructions are followed and the environment is maintained.
Champs Fleur does not take responsibility for failure to care for these stems as per our care instructions.
How to use
Pampas grass is a natural grass, that is the trend in the floral world. They add lightness and air to any vase arrangement, and they can also be kept by themselves.
Pair them in a glass, white ceramic vase or a grey rustic vase for different looks. Whether you like modern, or boho chic home decor, pampas grass can be styled to suit your vibe.
This item is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad, India.
This is a made in India product.
Pampas grass is easy enough to care for but is also extremely delicate. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your grass:
Unpacking your pampas grass:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. You will notice the pampas grass is slightly pressed. To "fluff" this out, get a blow-dryer and put it on "cool" and "low" setting, and gently run it over your pampas grass.
3. Maintain at least 30cm of distance between the pampas and blowdryer.
4. Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
1. Do not water your pampas grass. It is a dried grass and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass become soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
5. You can spray generous with some hair-spray to minimise fall-out. Please test this on a small section first.
This item ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in a low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. Overtime, you may notice that small bits of this grass dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
4. The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade of the pampas.
Set of 10, Set of 20