Shop our flower box. In our perfect Lumiere letterbox, each letter has its meaning. Are you looking for a variety of gifts? You can give our Lumiere letterbox boldly without thinking anything more to your loved ones. Let the first letter of their name be your perfect gift.
This flower box is available in four stunning shades:
Red: Arranged with preserved red baby’s breath and hydrangeas.
Pink: A popular choice, our pink Lumiere letterbox is made with pink baby’s breath and hydrangeas.
Purple: Our royal purple letterbox is made with purple baby’s breath and hydrangeas.
Blue: Our blue flower letter box is sure to amaze. It is crafted with blue baby’s breath and hydrangeas.
The box is available in black and white. The box features the Champs Fleur logo on the lid and the side.
Length - 10.5 inches
Width - 10.5 inches
Height - 5 inches
Flowers - Preserved flowers
Box - Artboard box
What is Included
One box of preserved flowers with a lid
How long does it last
This item will last up to 1 year. The flower box does not need watering or any maintenance.
Upon receiving, remove any bubble wrap from inside the box.
- Do not water. This is a preserved item and does not require watering.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If items are placed in a high humidity room, they will wilt and decompose. Ideal humidity is between 30% - 40%.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or cold. The average room temperature is ideal.
- Please keep the box or rose upright at all times.
- Avoid touching the preserved item directly as oils from your fingers can damage the flower.
- Do not attempt to remove the flowers from its box as this will damage the flower.
Flowers are imported from the Netherlands. The arrangement is made and shipped from India.
Please do not purchase without reading the following:
Humidity Warning: Preserved items are extremely sensitive to high levels of humidity.
The ideal humidity levels are between 30% to 40%.
Flowers that are kept in high humidity will become soft and start to immediately wilt. There also may be signs of accelerated decomposition.
Champs Fleur is not responsible for humidity damage, as stated above.
We do not recommend you purchase this arrangement if the humidity cannot be maintained.
Brighter colors may bleed onto lighter colors. This is natural and does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
Flowers may also have small cuts or tears as our flowers are real and natural.
Darker colors will bleed onto lighter colors.
|Choose Flower Colour::||
Red, Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow + Orange
|Choose Box Colour::||
CUSTOMER REVIEWS ( 0 Review )
ADD A REVIEW