Champs Fleur's mint GREEN forever rose is the perfect testament to fresh and breezy. Arranged in our taupe suede box, this adds the perfect lightness and brightness to a dark corner in your house, or the perfect view to wake up to in the morning.
What preserved flowers are used?:
- Mint Green Forever Rose
- White preserved baby's breath
- Light blue preserved hydrangeas
Please note each arrangement is hand-made by our florist and is made to order, so may look slightly different from the picture. As flower availability is seasonal, if a certain flower is unavailable our team will make a suitable replacement.
Colour of the flower may differ from the image. For the representation please view the product video.
Taupe Suede Box
Colour of the box may differ from the image. For the representation please view the flower arrangement video.
This arrangement also comes with a matching lid. The dimensions above do not include the lid.
How long does this forever rose arrangement last?
This arrangement lasts for one year if you follow the care instructions below.
As our flowers are natural, please note for darker colours over the course of a year, the colour of the rose may become less vibrant. This does not affect the lifespan of the rose.
Care Instructions for your Forever Rose
1. After unpacking your suede rose box, please remove the 2-3 bamboo sticks which can be found in the main arrangement.
2. After removing the bamboo sticks, do not place the lid back on as it may squash the roses.
3. The arrangement should be kept in a:
- Low humidity environment. If you live in a high humidity climate we recommend keeping the arrangement in a room where the air-conditioning is operating for most of the day, or investing in a dehumidifier.
- Low-temperature environment
- Away from direct sunlight
- Do not water the arrangement.
4. Avoid touching the flowers.
5. Do not attempt to take the flowers out of the box.
6. The box should be displayed upright at all times.
If the petals of the rose are loose when you receive the flowers, please note this is normal. They can be simply tucked back inside, this does not affect the longevity of your arrangement.
As our flowers are real you may notice, small cuts or tears on the petals. This is completely normal and does not affect the longevity of your arrangement.
Where is this forever rose box made?
Our flowers are imported from Japan.
Our boxes are made in India. The final flower arrangement is prepared in Hyderabad.
Shipping and Delivery for our forever rose arrangement:This forever rose arrangement is available for delivery India wide.
You can also opt for pick-up or hand delivery in Hyderabad, or for select colors in Delhi.
Refunds & Exchanges
We do not process refunds or exchanges after confirmation of the order.
Please do not purchase without reading the following:
Infinity rosesⓇ, forever roses, and other preserved items are extremely sensitive to high levels of humidity.
Our Infinity rosesⓇ MUST be kept in a low humidity environment. The ideal humidity levels are between 30% to 40%.
Flowers that are kept in high humidity will become soft and start to immediately wilt. There also may be signs of accelerated decomposition.
Champs Fleur is not responsible for humidity damage, as stated above.
We do not recommend you purchasing this arrangement if the humidity cannot be maintained.
- Rose and flower colours will made over time
- Brighter colour may bleed onto lighter colours. This is natural, and does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
- Petals of roses may be loose when they arrive to you. They can easily be reformed and placed back to together. This does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
- Flower may also have small cuts or tears as our flowers are real and natural.