Natural and dried, this bunny's tail bunch is the perfect addition to your home decor.
Match these with our other dried flowers, to create an unique vase or bouquet arrangement that suits the beauty of your space.
Bunny's tail is also called hare's tail, foxtail or largusovatus. It orginated from the Mediterranean Basin.
This bunny's tail is in its natural shade.
Please note the colour seen on your screen and in the images will slightly differ from what you receive as this is a natural product. There may also be a slight brown tinge, which is the natural colour of the bunny's tail coming through.
Approximately 15 - 20inches.
You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem of pampas grass will differ. Some stems may be "fluffier" than others.
This comes as a bunch of 8-10 stems. You can add additional stems at an extra cost.
This item will arrive in a brown shipping box.
This is a dried grass product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
How long will this last?
This is a naturally dried grass. It can last up to 3 years if properly cared for.
Champs Fleur does not take responsibility for failure to care for these stems as per our care instructions.
How to use
Bunny's tail is a delicate grass, that add a "soft" texture to you arrangements. Here are some ways you can create an amazing look with these dried flowers:
1) Display in individual vases that are clustered. Ceramic vases work well here as they create a balance between the softness of the bunny's tail. This look works well on end tables or console tables.
2) Group a bunch of bunny'tail together in a taller vase. This would be perfect for side tables and bedside tables.
3) Pair with other dried flowers like pampas, and barley to create a dried flower vase arrangement.
This item is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad, India.
The bunny's tail is an imported product from the Netherlands.
As a dried and natural floral item, bunny's tail is easy to care for. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your grass:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. Gently seperate the item, as they may be "sticking together.
3.Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
4. If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
1. Do not water your bunny's tail. It is a dried grass and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass become soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This item ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in a low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. Overtime, you may notice that small bits of this grass dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
4. The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade..