Shop 8 stems of natural bunny tail.
Dried and natural bunny's tail perfect for vase arrangement and home decor. Create beautiful and stunning flower arrangements with our dried flowers.
Match these with our other dried flowers, to create a unique vase or bouquet arrangement that suits the beauty of your space.
Bunny's tail is also called hare's tail, foxtail or largusovatus. It originated from the Mediterranean Basin.
This bunny's tail is available in natural, white, green, pink, dark pink and red.
The colour has been added to the bunny's tail. This is not the natural colour of the grass. The natural bunny tail is the natural shade, no colour has been added.
Please note the colour seen on your screen and in the images will slightly differ from what you receive as this is a natural product. There may also be a slight brown tinge, which is the natural colour of the bunny's tail coming through.
Approximately 15 - 20inches.
You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem of pampas grass will differ. Some stems may be "fluffier" than others.
This comes as a bunch of 8 stems. You can add additional stems at an extra cost.
This item will arrive in a brown shipping box.
This is a dried grass product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
How long will this last?
This is a naturally dried grass. It can last up to 3 years if properly cared for.
Champs Fleur does not take responsibility for failure to care for these stems as per our care instructions.
How to use
Bunny's tail is a delicate grass, that adds a "soft" texture to your arrangements. Here are some ways you can create an amazing look with these dried flowers:
1) Display in individual vases that are clustered. Ceramic vases work well here as they create a balance between the softness of the bunny's tail. This look works well on end tables or console tables.
2) Group a bunch of bunny tail together in a taller vase. This would be perfect for side tables and bedside tables.
3) Pair with other dried flowers like pampas, and barley to create a dried flower vase arrangement.
We strongly recommend placing the bunny tail in a tall vase (leaving no more than the 1-inch gap between the bud and the mouth of the vase). This is because the heads on the bunny tail are quite heavy, and can cause the stems to droop. You can also request our team to "reinforce" the stems with metal to avoid drooping. Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for this service.
This item is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad, India.
The bunny's tail is an imported product from the Netherlands.
As a dried and natural floral item, the bunny's tail is easy to care for. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your grass:
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. Gently separate the item, as they may be pressed together.
3. Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
4. If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
1. Do not water your bunny's tail. It is dried grass and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out. Place the bunny's
This item ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. Over time, you may notice that small bits of this grass dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
4. The intensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
5. Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
6. After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
7. Each stem is unique. There may be variances in fluffiness, plume, length and colour.
8. Due to the nature of Bunny Tail stems - they may bend or droop. We highly recommend placing the stems in a TALL vase (only 1inch max gap between the bud from the mouth of the vase). If this does not suit your requirement we recommend you select one of our other dried flowers.
9. Champs Fleur does not process any refunds or exchanges once an order is confirmed. You are requested to email us prior to placing an order if you have any concerns or questions about our items. You can reach us on +91 91000 62811.
Natural, Red, White, Green, Navy, Pink, Tiffany, Yellow