Shop our dried flowers gift set perfect for this MOTHER’S DAY.
The flower bouquet is made for the vase you select. All you have to do is unwrap and place your flowers in the vase.
This bouquet is made with our dried and preserved florals.
About the flowers:
This arrangement is made with our dried and preserved florals.
As this is a natural item, each bouquet will look slightly different.
It is 100% natural. It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
Please check the disclaimer regarding oryza sativa and baby’s breath.
About the Vases:
This is a hand-made glass vase in transparent.
What is included:
- Mango Wood Base with 3 slots for your card, and two vases.
- Two glass vases (with cork lids)
- Greeting card
These dimensions are an approximate has the height each flower arrangement differs.
- Width: 11inches (with vase + flowers)
- Max Height: 16-18 inches (with vase + flowers)
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
Made in India
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item.
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- You can choose to leave your bouquet tied or cut the string.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place them in the vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however after placing a vase for a few days they will naturally “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there WILL be fall out within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
- You can dry dust the wooden vase or wipe with a damp cloth.
This ships India-wide.
We cannot ship this item internationally.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- This product will have fall out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fall out within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The intensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
- Please note that oryza sativa is very “floppy”. It will bend and fall to the side. To avoid this keep the stems tied or place in a vase with a high neck to provide additional support.
- The colour has been infused with the baby's breath and is not the natural colour. The colour will bleed over time so we recommend keeping away from walls, surfaces and vases that can stain. The colour bleeding is a natural occurrence for preserved breath and does not affect the longevity of the stems. If you wish to avoid colour bleeding we recommend you opt for our dried baby's breath.
We urge you to read all of the information listed here carefully. Champs Fleur will NOT be processing any exchanges or any refunds on this item for ANY reason whatsoever. If you have any doubts about placing your order please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED FROM APRIL 15TH ONLY. ONCE YOU PLACE AN ORDER IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow, Farmer’s Favourite, Summer