Shop our heart-shaped flower box. Our Lumiere Heart is arranged with our infinity roses and preserved baby’s breath. Show your special someone how much you love and care for them with this heart roses box.
The flower box would be displayed beautifully on a coffee table or dining table. Choose bright-colored roses to make a statement or one of our pastel shades for a softer approach.
Crimson Red: Deep emotions, and serious conversations. Perfect for a loved one or a more serious room in the house, such as the drawing room or bedroom.
Length - 10.5 inches
Width - 10.5 inches
Height - 5 inches
Flowers - Preserved flowers
Box - Artboard box
What is Included
Preserved flowers arranged in one artboard box
How long does it last
This item will last up to 1 year. The flower box does not need watering or any maintenance.
Upon receiving, remove any bubble wrap from inside the box.
- Do not water. This is a preserved item and does not require watering.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If items are placed in a high humidity room, they will wilt and decompose. Ideal humidity is between 30% - 40%.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or cold. The average room temperature is ideal.
- Please keep the box or rose upright at all times.
- Avoid touching the preserved item directly as oils from your fingers can damage the flower.
- Do not attempt to remove the flowers from its box as this will damage the flower.
Flowers are imported from the Netherlands. The arrangement is made and shipped from India.
Please do not purchase without reading the following:
preserved items are extremely sensitive to high levels of humidity.
The ideal humidity levels are between 30% to 40%.
Flowers that are kept in high humidity will become soft and start to immediately wilt. There also may be signs of accelerated decomposition.
Champs Fleur is not responsible for humidity damage, as stated above.
We do not recommend you purchase this arrangement if the humidity cannot be maintained.
Brighter colors may bleed onto lighter colors. This is natural and does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
Flowers may also have small cuts or tears as our flowers are real and natural.
Darker colors will bleed onto lighter colors.