Bright and sunny, shop our box of yellow flowers. These flowers are from our preserved or infinity florals range. This box lasts for one year with no maintenance or watering.
This box highlights our BLUE preserved florals.
Each flower box is made to order, thus may look slightly different from the image. If any florals are unavailable the Champs Fleur floral team will make a suitable replacement at their discretion. Dark and brighter floral shades will bleed onto lighter shades.
The box is made of artboard and comes in black or white.
The length of this box is 27 cms.
The breadth of this box is 27 cms.
The height of this box is 13 cms.
Upon receiving remove any bubble wrap from inside the box.
- Do not water. This is a preserved item and does not require watering.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If items are placed in a high humidity room, they will wilt and decompose. Ideal humidity is between 30% - 40%.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat or cold. Average room temperature is ideal.
- Please keep the box or rose upright at all times.
- Avoid touching the roses directly as oils from your fingers can damage the rose.
- Do not attempt to remove the flowers from its box as this will damage the flower.
How long does it last?
This Jardin box is part of our Longlasting® florals collection. They are completely natural and will stay fresh for one year. The rose does not need watering or any maintenance. Care instructions are provided with the arrangement.
Shipping and Delivery
This box ships pan-India.
Refunds & Exchanges
As each box is made to order, we do not accept any refunds or exchanges on this item. If you are unsure of your purchase, you can contact us on +91 91000 62811.
Please do not purchase without reading the following:
Infinity rosesⓇ, forever roses, and other preserved items are extremely sensitive to high levels of humidity.
Our Infinity rosesⓇ MUST be kept in a low humidity environment. The ideal humidity levels are between 30% to 40%.
Flowers that are kept in high humidity will become soft and start to immediately wilt. There also may be signs of accelerated decomposition.
Champs Fleur is not responsible for humidity damage, as stated above.
We do not recommend you purchasing this arrangement if the humidity cannot be maintained.
- Rose and flower colours will made over time
- Brighter colour may bleed onto lighter colours. This is natural, and does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
- Petals of roses may be loose when they arrive to you. They can easily be reformed and placed back to together. This does not affect the longevity of the arrangement.
- Flower may also have small cuts or tears as our flowers are real and natural.
- Darker colours will bleed onto lighter colours.
|Choose Box Colour::||
White Box, Black Box