Shop our beautiful natural BLUE pampas stems. These stems are imported from the Netherlands, perfect for your modern Indian home.
Each order is one stem of pampas, we recommend a minimum of 3 stems.
Pair these with our Pampas Vases.
This is blue pampas with white and hints of beige. There is a yellow or grey undertone.
This is a dried grass product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
As this is a natural item, the length of the stem may differ slightly as well the length and width of the plume.
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
Imported from the Netherlands. Packaging and shipped from Hyderabad, India.
Pampas grass is easy enough to care for but is also extremely delicate. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your grass:
Unpacking your pampas grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- You will notice the pampas grass is slightly pressed. Before you try to fluff it out, let the pampas rest in an open vase for 1-2 days. You will notice it naturally begins to fluffy out a little. After this, get a blow-dryer and put it on a "cool" and "low" setting, and gently run it over your pampas grass.
- Maintain at least 30cm of distance between the pampas and blow dryer.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- You can spray generously with some hair-spray to minimize fall-out. Please test this on a small section first.
- Do not water your pampas grass. It is a dried grass and does not require watering.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in a low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a dehumidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- This product will have FALL-OUT. Upon delivery and overtime, you may notice that small bits of this grass dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
- The intensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade of the pampas.
- Each plume (fluffiness) will differ. Some stems will be much more fluffier than others, and some stems will be much less. As this is a natural product and this will happen. If you are looking for an item with consistent size and colour, we recommend opting for our faux flowers instead.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
We urge you to read all of the information listed here carefully. Champs Fleur will NOT be processing any exchanges or any refunds on this item for ANY reason whatsoever. If you have any doubts about placing your order please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.