Light blue rose arranged in a our suede box. This rose looks a like peony bud, but is actually a David Austin rose, or known as our Royal English rose. This rose is also part of longlasting flowers collection.
What preserved flowers are used in this arrange??:- 1 Light Blue forever rose - this is our "PEONY" rose (David Austin Rose)
- Blue preserved hydrangeas
- White preserved baby's breaths
Please note each arrangement is hand-made by our florist and is made to order, so may look slightly different from the picture. As flower availability is seasonal, if a certain flower is unavailable our team will make a suitable replacement.
Colour of the flower may differ from the image. For the representation please view the product video.
Material:Taupe Suede Box
Colour of the box may differ from the image. For the representation please view the flower arrangement video.
This arrangement also comes with a matching lid. The dimensions above do not include the lid.
How long does this forever rose arrangement last?This arrangement lasts for one year if you follow the care instructions below.
As our flowers are natural, please note for darker colours over the course of a year, the colour of the rose may become less vibrant. This does not affect the lifespan of the rose.
Care Instructions for your Forever Rose1. After unpacking your suede rose box, please remove the 2-3 bamboo sticks which can be found in the main arrangement.
2. After removing the bamboo sticks, do not place the lid back on as it may squash the roses.
3. The arrangement should be kept in a:
- Low humidity environment. If you live in a high humidity climate we recommend keeping the arrangement in a room where the air-conditioning is operating for most of the day, or investing in a dehumidifier.
- Low-temperature environment
- Away from direct sunlight
- Do not water the arrangement.
4. Avoid touching the flowers.
5. Do not attempt to take the flowers out of the box.
6. The box should be displayed upright at all times.
If the petals of the rose are loose when you receive the flowers, please note this is normal. They can be simply tucked back inside, this does not affect the longevity of your arrangement.
As our flowers are real you may notice, small cuts or tears on the petals. This is completely normal and does not affect the longevity of your arrangement.
Where is this forever rose box made?Our flowers are imported from Japan.
Our boxes are made in India. The final flower arrangement is prepared in Hyderabad.
Shipping and Delivery for our forever rose arrangement:This forever rose arrangement is available for delivery India wide.
You can also opt for pick-up or hand delivery in Hyderabad, or for select colours in Delhi.
Refunds & ExchangesWe do not process refunds or exchanges after confirmation of the order.