Senior Graphic Designer
Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, which real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for a talented senior designer to join our team.
- To approach your project briefs with an outgoing, energetic, and creative manner.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on campaign requirements.
- Developing marketing and design collaterals
- Developing print collaterals such as catalogues, brochures, banners, posters, print advertisements, etc.
- Developing designs and concepts for digital marketing initiatives
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Researching and analysing best design techniques and solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design advancements
- Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- After Effects knowledge is required.
- Designing posts for SMM, website templates, layouts, logo creation etc.
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.