CHAMPS FLEUR™ takes the utmost care and concern for your privacy while you are shopping on our website. CHAMPS FLEUR™ does not sell or share any personal information gathered from our website. In order to process orders we need to obtain certain information such as your name, shipping and billing information, phone number, email and credit card information. Transactions on our website are secured and our website does not store your credit card information.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information from you when register on our site or fill out a form
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website, your information helps to improve our website.
- To improve customer service
- To Process Transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold,exchanged, Transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To send periodic emails
- Note: If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Terms and Conditions :
You agree that: (i) the services being provided and goods sold by CHAMPS FLEUR shall be deemed solely based in Hyderabad; and (ii) the website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over CHAMPS FLEUR™, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Hyderabad. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Telangana, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and CHAMPS FLEUR™ that arises in whole or in part from your use of the website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in India, Hyderabad. These Terms and Conditions, and any other legal notices published by CHAMPS FLEUR™ on the website shall constitute the entire agreement between you CHAMPS FLEUR™ regarding your use of champs fleur’s website. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
CHAMPS FLEUR™ reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes.
You and Champs Fleur agree that any cause of action arising out if or related to the website must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.