Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, which real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for an OFFICE MANAGER to join our team. You will be responsible for Champs Fleur’s complete admin and operations activities across three cities.
- Acting as the first point of contact to the director
- Extensive email correspondence
- Providing line management and support to administration and operations teams
- Working closely with the administration to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance of office stock and supplies
- Update and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies
- Update daily expenses sheet
- Assist with inventory and stock count
- Assist with ad-hoc duties that arise
Qualities & Qualifications
- Flexible and adaptable
- Kind, patient and understanding
- Passion for flowers
- Degree in Business Administration or HR
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Independent and hard working
- Punctual and professional
The Nitty Gritty:
- This role has a contract term of 12 months of commitment.
- The office is based in Madhapur, Hyderabad. You will be required to commute her daily.
- The office hours are between 9 am - 6 pm Monday to Friday.
- You must be able to meet deadlines and work in a very fast paced environment.
Why work with us?
- Fast Career Development
- Work with brands such as Vogue, Chanel, Marriott, Femina, Hyatt etc.
- Travel opportunities