Marketing Manager - Hyderabad
Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, which real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our team. You will be responsible for Champs Fleur’s complete marketing activities across three cities.
- Developing and executing online and offline marketing strategy
- Managing our in-house marketing team and giving them the appropriate training and guidance
- Managing freelance team members to be on brand and timely delivery of work
- Executing campaign and product launches
- Content creation for Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp
- Writing and editing blog posts and website content
- Connecting and managing relationships with influencers
- Creating proposals and presentations for clients
- Planning and executing marketing events and sales drives
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Interest in the luxury goods industry
- Passion for flowers
- Independent and hard working
- Punctual and professional
- Organised with extreme attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing , with at least 1 year experience as a manager
- Basic knowledge in SEO and google adwords
- High level of experience with design
- Expert in social media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Why work with us?
- Fast Career Development
- Work with brands such as Vogue, Chanel, Marriott, Femina, Hyatt etc.
- Travel opportunities