Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item.
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- You can choose to leave your bouquet tied or cut the string.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place them in the vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however after placing a vase for a few days they will naturally “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there WILL be fall out within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
Do not water.
Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
Keep away from the sun.
Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
You can dry dust the wooden vase or wipe with a damp cloth.