Personal Assistant to Founder
Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialize in Longlasting® roses and flowers, which are real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to our Founder to join our team. You will be the right-hand person to our Founder and key in business activities.
Job Purpose: Offer full administrative support to the Founder and manage the office environment at Champs Fleur
- Manage, coordinate and maintain a calendar of Founder including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Founder ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas
- Responsible for organizing Founder and team travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to Founder’s office including phone calls, emails and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Founder, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post-meeting.
- Drafting and writing high-quality reports and presentations, as required by the Founder
- Communicating important updates and information to Champs Fleur team members
- Responsible for managing Founder’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with Founder’s daily requirements.
- Coordinating with an accountant and manage the office’s daily expenses
- Assist Founder with marketing activities and actively assist on photo shoots
- Responsible for Induction of new Central Office employees; ensuring IT access and equipment is ready, and inducting new staff in Champs Fleur’s Company policies.
- Carry out HR duties such as hiring, terminations, exit procedures, interviews, team bonding activities
- Manage the office environment and overseeing general maintenance of the office;
- Manage applicable Central Office Budget lines, including office expenses, supplies, stationery, entertainment
- Payments payable and receivable management
Qualities & Qualifications
- Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy