We are looking for a passionate Photographer to capture moments on film and to use images to tell a story. The successful candidate will be able to achieve technical, qualitative and quantitative goals while meeting project’s needs and deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with our art team to develop the concept.
- Capture and process images until you achieve desired results.
- Shoot poses that don’t look posed.
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods.
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications.
- Direct participants.
- Archive photographic images and maintain the database.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven professional shooting experience and editing skills
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
Can come in twice a week
Job Type: Part-time