Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, and flower decor for hotels and events.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for Champs Fleur’s complete admin, finance and HR activities across three cities.
- Acting as the first point of contact to the director
- Coordinating with accountant, maintaining a daily expense ledger
- Assisting with invoicing, and accounts payable
- Extensive email correspondence
- Working closely with the administration to ensure the smooth running of the business, including the maintenance of office stock and supplies
- Update and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Book travel arrangements, and monitoring and managing travel expenses
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies
Qualities & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Kind, patient and understanding
- Degree in Business Administration or HR
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Independent and hard working
- Punctual and professional
The Nitty Gritty:
- This role has a contract term of 12 months commitment.
- The office is based in Kakateeya Hills, Hyderabad. You will be required to commute her daily.
- You must be able to meet deadlines, and work in a very fast paced environment.