Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialize in Long-lasting® roses and flowers, which real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for a talented designer to join our team. You will be responsible for making our clients decor dreams a reality. This is a dream role for someone passionate about designing events and creative concepts.
- Understand the company’s vision and design aesthetics, helping drive a consistent design sensibility across all events
- Development of innovative creative concepts from start to finish for use in out-going proposals.
- 2D & 3D Graphic renderings and visualizations of event environments.
- Participate in client discovery calls and meetings; manage day-to-day client communication and tasks
- Research client and understand client brand guidelines to employ as part of creative strategy, maintaining client brand standards
- Drive proposal process until completed, collaborating with the production manager and other team members and composing most, if not all, of the proposal bullets and written copy. Revise and update proposals in timely manner
- During day of event, be onsite to oversee execution and bring design to life and its full fruition
- 2D Graphic Renderings, Illustrations and other graphic support/visuals as needed for proposals and client requests
- Create site plans & floor plans
- Oversee graphic and printing needs for projects. Prepare presentation materials to pitch clients on vision for event.
Qualities & Qualifications
- 1 year working within an event and experiential agency, design firm, ad agency or another creative team environment
- Impeccable taste and design sense
- Highly creative at fresh, innovative concepts for live experience spacial design, stage and broadcast sets.
- Experience in designing large scale televised stages and sets.
- A design degree or diploma in a relevant field of study will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, as well as rendering packages like 3DS Max or Maya Excellent sketching skills.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite for producing kick-ass 3D visualization renders. PowerPoint skills for making design presentations.
- Extreme attention to detail and good project and time management skills.
- While we strongly believe in a work-life balance, you should not have an issue working late nights to meet a deadline.
- Capable of handling direction and constructive feedback. A portfolio that illustrates an understanding and execution of design trends and modern aesthetic.