Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, and flower decor for hotels and events.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for an Customer Service & Operations Executive to join our team. You will be responsible for Champs Fleur’s complete operations and customer service in our worldwide operations.
It will be your responsibility to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, responding to queries, questions and feedback
- Quality checking all arrangements before shipping, hand delivery, store pick up
- Inventory and stock count
- Ensuring shipments, hand deliveries and pick-ups run smoothly
- Coordinating with vendors for supplies and stock
- Managing our QMART outlet; ensuring stock and smooth running of the outlet
- Assisting with the sourcing of new items
- Assisting with developing shipping strategies
- Coordinating with team of florists and sales staff
- Executing hotel and client decor
- Updating shipping documentation and arrangement documentation
- Calculating COGs
- Other ADHOC tasks related to sales, customer service and operations
- Event management
Qualities & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Flexible and adaptable
- Kind, patient and understanding
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Independent and hard working
- Punctual and professional
Preferred but not Limited to:
- From e-commerce background
- Having knowledge of flowers, decor and gifting items.
- Knowledge of event management
- Female candidate
- Must be flexible to working odd hours - late nights, early mornings, weekend work.
The Nitty Gritty:
- This role has a contract term of 12 months commitment.
- The office is based in Kakatiya Hills, Hyderabad. You will be required to commute there daily.
- You must be able to meet deadlines, and work in a very fast-paced environment.