Champs Fleur is a luxury floral boutique based in Hyderabad, India. We specialise in Longlasting® roses and flowers, which real flowers that last for one year.
We launched in 2018, and now have offices in Gurugram/Delhi and Mumbai. In March 2019, we expanded into fresh flowers for homes, hotels, and decor for events.
We are looking for a trainee business manager to join our team and head our Gurugram /Delhi operations. You will be responsible for Champs Fleur’s complete Mumbai business. If you are successful in your role you will be promoted to Business Manager (Mumbai) with pay a hike within 6 months, and Business Manager (India Wide) within 12 months.
- Managing the day to day operations of the Delhi office
- Coordinating and executing floral deliveries for top clients
- Building relationships with B2B clients and media
- Planning and executing marketing events and sales drives
- Sourcing and managing vendors
- Able to manage a team, and delegate tasks
- Coordinating with florists and other vendors
- Creating moodboards and custom proposals
- End to end execution of floral decor for events (weddings, private dinners, birthday parties)
- Meeting monthly sales goals
Qualities & Qualifications
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Interest in the luxury goods industry
- Passion for flowers
- Minimum of 2-year experience
- Able to work in a high-stress environment
- Independent and hard working
- Punctual and professional
- You will be required to work weekends for events.
- This role involved late nights and early mornings. You will be required to go to flower markets as early as 4am, several times a week.
Why work with us?
- Fast Career Development
- Work with brands such as Vogue, Chanel, Marriott, Femina, Hyatt etc.
- Travel opportunities