Shop our new blush-dried flower bouquet. Our bouquet is made with a set of dried flowers. Arrange your coffee table, dining, work desk, study table, and living room with our dried flowers. Our mini bouquet is beautifully curated by our expert florists with our dried flowers.
About the Flower
This bouquet is made up of our dried flowers, arranged with rice flowers, le Ramu grass, California thistle, flamingo feathers, and baby’s breath. As this is a natural stem and made-to-order, your bouquet may look slightly different than the product image.
Width - 10 inches
Height - 16 inches
Natural dried flowers
What is included
This is a small-sized bouquet (1 bouquet only), arranged with our dried flowers.
How long does it last
This item will last up to 5 years.
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your bouquet
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Do NOT shake. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
Made in India.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- This item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a dehumidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- This product will have fallen out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be a fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The intensity and coverage of the color will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be canceled.
We urge you to read all of the information listed here carefully. Champs Fleur will NOT be processing any exchanges or any refunds on this item for ANY reason whatsoever. If you have any doubts about placing your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.4
Loved the product but the petals are so fragile, the fall everywhere. Half of the flower were already dissembled and they’re leaves/petals were in the box when they delivered, this is the only negative part about dried flowers.