Set of stems of naturally dried barley in a dark pink shade.
This comes in a bunch of 8-10 stems. The image shows 4 bunches.
Mix and match with our other dried flowers and grass, or make an impact by using only dried barley in a variety of vases.
This barley is a dark pink shade.
The colour has been added to the barley is not the natural colour for the barley.
Please note the colour seen on your screen and in the images will slightly differ from what you receive as this is a natural product. There may also be a slight brown tinge, which is the natural colour of the barley coming through.
The stems of barley are approximately 15-20 inches. They are maybe some stems which are longer or shorter.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem will differ. You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match.
This comes as a bunch of 8-10 stems. You can add additional stems at an extra cost.
This item will arrive in a brown shipping box.
This is a dried, natural product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
How long will this last?
This is a naturally dried flower product. It can last up to 3 years if properly cared for.
Champs Fleur does not take responsibility for failure to care for these stems as per our care instructions.
How to use
Display with other dried flowers, or individually. This makes for a perfect winter or spring time arrangement. Change the vase depending on the season to ensure the dried stems match the vibe.
This item is packaged and shipped from Hyderabad, India.
This an imported product from the Netherlands.
As a dried and natural floral item, barley is easy to care for. Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried item:
1. Upon received your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
2. Gently seperate the item, as they may be "sticking together.
3.Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
4. If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to the exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
1. Do not water your barley. It is a dried grass and does not require watering.
2. Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass become soft and will wilt.
3. Keep away from the sun.
4. Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This item ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
1. This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
2. As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in a low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
3. This product will have FALL-OUT. Overtime, you may notice that small bits of this grass dropped from the main stem. As this is a natural product, this will happen.
4. The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
5. Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
6. After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be cancelled.
7. Each stem is unique. There may be variances in fluffiness, plume, length and colour.
8. Barley stems are hollow. This causes the stems to bend. To stop this from happening, place the stems in a tall, well-supported vase.