Shop our dried flowers brass box. In each box find three types of dried flowers.
Each flower type will be wrapped individually within the box. You just need to unwrap and display. The flowers are not glued into the box and can be removed.
As this is a natural item, each stem and bouquet is unique in shape, colour, and size. Not all fronds will be attached, some fronds may be slightly separated.
What’s in each box:
Pink: Preserved pink ruskus, flamingo feathers, pink gomphrena
Red: Curly amaranthus, red pampas, red gomphrena
Neutral: Eucalyptus, Oryza Sativa, Green hydrangea (comes as four separate heads)
Purple: Limonium, purple grass, statice
Please note as this is a natural product the colour will differ between stems. As the stem develops and ages, the color may change. Stems may have black spots or patches of brown.
This is a dried product. The box is made of glass and brass trimmings. Brass trim is in an antique finish.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
The box is 4H x 8W x 10L.
Each bouquet is around 7inch in length.
You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match. You can cut these stems to suit your vase.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem will differ.
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
Made in India
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item.
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Gently separate each stem, as they may be "sticking together”.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place when in a vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however, after placing a vase for a few days they will naturally “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- 3. This product will have fall out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. Over time, it will only have little bits of fall out. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be canceled.
Pink Box, Red Box, Netural Box, Purple Box