Shop our dried flower wreath.
This wreath is made on a cane wreath, with only dried baby’s breath.
Please note as this is a natural product the colour will differ. As the wreath develops and ages, the color may change. This item will have fall out.
This is a dried product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
14in in diametre
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
Made in India
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried flower wreath:
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Do NOT shake.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- 3. This product will have fall out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. Over time, it will only have little bits of fall out. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be canceled.