NO CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE ITEMS ONCE ORDER IS CONFIRMED. ALL END OF YEAR SALE ITEMS ARE SAMPLE PIECES THUS MAY HAVE SOME DEFECTS AND MAY APPEAR SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT FROM THE IMAGE. CHANGES IN FLOWERS USED WILL BE AT DISCRETION OF FLORISTS DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY.
Shipping time for sale items is 1-2 weeks due to the large volume of orders. Sales items will be packed in a brown box with bubble wrap. No greeting card messages or special packaging will be used.
Shop our dried flowers - millet stems. Perfect to arrange with our other dried flowers.
This is a set of 5 stems. Each stem is approximately 26inches in length.
This is a natural item.
Beige, light and dark brown, yellow undertones
Please note as this is a natural product the colour will differ between stems. As the stem develops and ages, the colour may change.
This is a dried flower product.
It is 100% natural.
It is NOT plastic or made of fabric.
You will receive a variety of lengths, in your bunch to mix and match. You can cut these stems to suit your vase.
As this is a completely natural product, the dimensions of each stem will differ.
How long will it last?
This item will last anywhere from 1-3 years.
This comes as a bunch of 5 stems.
This item will arrive in a brown shipping box.
Made in India
Follow our care instructions closely to ensure the best life for your dried floral item.
Unpacking your dried flower or grass:
- Upon receiving your box, unwrap the tissue paper.
- Gently separate each stem, as they may be "sticking together”.
- Do NOT shake the stems. This may cause the stems to snap.
- If the stems are "soft" when you receive them, this is due to exposure to high humidity. Place them in a dry, low humidity room for a few days, and they should become stiff again.
- Place when in a vase. The stems may be pressed from shipping, however, after placing a vase for a few days they will naturally “fluff” out.
As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers.
- Do not water.
- Keep in a low-humidity and dry room. This is extremely important. If you keep in a high humidity room, the grass becomes soft and will wilt.
- Keep away from the sun.
- Avoid shaking or disturbing the stems as this may cause excess fall-out.
This ships India-wide.
Before purchasing this item, please make sure you have read and understood below:
- This is a completely natural item. Each stem will differ. The stems will differ from the pictures shown.
- Each stem will be different. Some will be a lot bigger and wider, than others. You will receive a variety of stems.
- As a dried floral product, this item is extremely sensitive to humidity. This item MUST be kept in low humidity and dry room. If you do not have such a space in your house, you can use a de-humidifier. We do NOT recommend this item if you are not able to control the humidity.
- 3. This product will have fall out. As this is a naturally dried product with no preservatives, there may be the fallout within the tissue paper of small bits. If your item arrives with the fall-out, it is not bad or damaged. It is simply the nature of the item. It does not affect the longevity of flowers. Over time, it will only have little bits of fall out. This happens with all flowers (fresh, dried, preserved).
- The insensity and coverage of the colour will differ from stem to stem. You may also see patches of brown, which is the natural shade.
- Before purchasing please ensure this product is NOT on pre-order. Items on "pre-order" take a minimum of 3-4 weeks for delivery. They may take more time than this too. After an order is placed on pre-order it cannot be canceled or refunded.
- After placing an order you will receive a confirmation email. After receiving this email your order cannot be canceled.